Electronics: Project Management and Design
Author: D Joseph Stadtmiller
The primary goal of this text is to better prepare electronics students for their first job, supplying them with the practical tools that will enhance their ability to perform. The text was developed using the author's industry and teaching experience.Key Features and Benefits:
- The text covers a six-step process for solving engineering problems that provides a logical sequence for students to follow while completing electronics projects.
- Design requirements and methods of printed circuit board design and component selection are presented.
- Concurrent engineering and good project management techniques are emphasized throughout the text.
- Electrical noise and ambient temperature effects on electronic circuits are explored in detail.
- All of these topics are discussed as an actual design project is completed as an ongoing example throughout the text.
Interesting textbook: Country Living Flavors of Country Cookbook or Gourmet Preserves Chez Madelaine
Globalization and Diversity: Geography of a Changing World
Author: Lester Rowntre
Globalization and Diversity is an exciting contemporary approach to World Regional Geography that explicitly acknowledges the geographic changes that accompany today's rapid rate of globalization. Organizes each regional chapter into five thematic sections: Environmental Geography; Population and Settlement; Cultural Coherence and Diversity; Geopolitical Framework; Economic and Social Development. Features approximately 15 standardized maps in each regional chapter, including a chapter-opening map with countries and place names; a physical map, showing landforms hydrology, and tectonic boundaries; a climate map, with climograph call-outs giving temperature and precipitation data for specific cities; a "transformation of the Earth" map with call-outs to environmental issues and solutions within the region; a population map for the region; a map of regional languages; a geopolitical map with call-outs to current issues and tensions. For anyone interested in learning more about world geography.
Table of Contents:
1. Globalization and Diversity
2. The Changing Global Environment
3. North America
4. Latin America
5. The Caribbean
6. Sub-Saharan Africa
7. Southwest Asia and North Africa
9. The Russian Domain
10. Central Asia
11. East Asia
12. South Asia
13. Southeast Asia
14. Australia and Oceania